Where anatomy and art come together. Making use of florals, botany, and anatomy, this print fuses the two seemingly opposite disciplines together.
• Every purchase comes with a handmade, seeded label made entirely out of post-consumer pulp. Plant the labels to start your own bee-friendly garden in your own space.
• 5% from every purchase is donated to Ontario Bee Rescue, a farm and animal sanctuary located in London, Ontario.
• Printed locally in St. Catharines, Ontario, on recycled card stock.
• This print is available on 8.5 X 11” paper. working well in matted or unmatted frames.
• We sell the print either on its own or framed (see photos for choice in frame).
If there is a frame you saw in a different product description, please let us know and we can check our stock.
Note: framed prints are only available through local delivery or curbside pickup.